Sunday 7 February 2010

Oh dear

The tech-NO-phobe becomes the techy (is that a correct term?) Anyways it's official, I'm one of the cool kids. I. Have. A. Blog....or co-owner at least.

I am Rabbit, a fashion designer, ginger, lover of life. I dig all things beautiful, creative and tasty, oh and of course my hound-dog (and blog mascot!) Alfie.

This blog is just another way for me to irritate the world(...and Mystery). It will be strawberry jam packed with the day to day ramblings of 2 designers, fashion, art, photography, recipies, creative projects and whatever takes our french fancies! Anyways anyways...I have a chicken to put on, Sunday sofa David Attenborough is not the same without a plate full o'veg and gravy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails