Monday 15 February 2010

Fabulous after forty



Older ladies, worry not! Rabbit is here for all your fashiony needs! Throughout my many moons of designing, you are set with tasks that challenge your abilities, make you question how far you can go and constantly battle the war of commerciality vs individuality. I have cracked young trend...even cracked moany whingey menswear...but now the Olympic level - The older woman.

Oh dear.

A serious struggle, I try and put my 'Gok Wan' head on (it does not fit - far too tight and his glasses are digging in). I have tried to rationalise it, how does my grandma dress...hum, much like my 42 year old mother...OK that wont work...how will I dress when I'm 65? Nope, I'm not sure sequins and leopard print are acceptable on a Tuesday afternoon at the Legion. Hum, back to the drawing board.

Blue rinse, cigarette pants, twin set - CHECK! I'm on it, like a car bonnet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails