Monday 8 February 2010

Hearts, flowers & Picnic bars


Monday morning blues? Fear not...if you have a super boy/girl in your life (if not - treat yourself!)...its Valentines week, yes week! I have given a few handy tips to help the week of lurrve go smoothly and cost effectively

Valentine Week list:

Rose Day: February 7 (Hand massage with some Kath Kidston rose scented hand cream, alternatively give your loved one a left over Rose sweet you found in your coat pocket from Christmas)
Propose Day: February 8 (I propose your going to do the the dishes)
Chocolate Day: February 9 (Picnic bar from corner shop-and a twirl for good measure...in fact, don't forget the transformasnacks - Spicy flavour please)
Teddy Day: February 10 (Teddy...hmmm cushion? Plump my cushion whilst I'm reading...Orr walk the dog)
Promise Day: February 11 (Promise to be a nice boy-go get me another Picnic please)
Hug Day: February 11 (Self explanatory...and free)
Kiss Day: February 13 (As above-mandatory all year round I say!)
Valentines Day: February 14 (Present please, card, flowers...I don't mind Tescos knocky-downs. Compliments a-plenty "ooooh Rabbit, your hair looks super!" A day of gooey slushy lovliness)

And its over, normal Monday blues follow shortly.

2 comments:

  1. ...this has mostly made me hungry!! i love picnic bars! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what happened to anti-valentines?

    good post! x

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails