Tuesday 9 February 2010

Hitchhikers guide to unemployment?



So today has to be better than yesterday, the problem with job hunting, you have major up and downs...yesterday was a down-day which resulting in me not getting out of bed unless it was to get snacks and let the dog out for a wee.

Today I will be productive. Today I will not nap. Today I will be a super creative, arty type and do one drawing at least...Yay!!! The postman just came and delievered my haul of books purchased to get me through the next month until I bag the job of the dreams! Firstly the 'Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy' by Douglas Adams, 'Troubles', 'The Siege of Krishnapur' and 'The Hill Station' by J G Farrell and finally 'The Long Song' by Andrea Levy...must...not...start...reading...now! But when I do, i'll give you the lowdown...

Luckily I have another creative type coming over soon to keep me on the straight and narrow, keep me off the choccie digestives and working on my portfolio. May I just add, this is another 'romance-less' day! I thought this was supposed to be Love Week darn it!?

Oh Gosh, I need a job. 'Statistic' just does not suit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails