Monday 15 February 2010

Monday morning blues (posted at the end of my working day)

Its not a case of waking up on the wrong side of the bed, it started last night when I got into bed wishing it was Saturday so I wouldn’t have to face this Monday. Its not that I didn’t want to come into work, but an uneasy feeling of not feeling content

* I miss the people I love whom I haven’t seen in what seems likes months rather then weeks
* I miss my lomography fisheye camera (aka lomo)
* I miss having the freedom to do my own design work

2 comments:

  1. i am feeling your pain little lovely. what say you to a totally creative day out? you, rabbit and moi! i think we need to get the creative juices a flowing! miss you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lets do it....when where how?

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails