Sunday 14 February 2010

Liquid Love

hope you had a romantical valentines day rabbit and readers (if we have any)
Someone very close to me needed blood when she was last in hospital. You always presume a hospital will have blood, and they do, but this blood has to come from somewhere. Did you know only 5 out of 100 people who are able to give blood actually do*. Shocker!
Today me and a few of my friends gave blood for valentines day.

*fact from www.blood.co.uk. Also go onto this site to find out if you can and where you can give blood in your area

2 comments:

  1. Is this actually your blood Carpenter??? Yak! I feel sick at the very thought!! But good on youuu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you indeed!! i gave blood once and then passed out in the bullring! NOT GOOD! but still a good cause and i surely will do it again...only this time I'll prepare myself with lots of chocolaty goodness for post-blood giving and NOT attempt to shop which obviously requires my undivided attention - a little hard to give when feeling all woozy and faint. well done Carpenter....however blood pic. YUK! x

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails