Monday 12 July 2010

New bed

Hoorah! After 3 months of sleeping on sofas...to then move into my new room with a broken bed, I have finally got a new bed! What a wonder a good nights sleep does!! I have now realised how much I love interior design and miss having a house to dress up!! I seems i dress up anything that sits still for long enough...babies, boyfriends, dogs, the garden and my house! But alas, I now only have a bedroom, and myself of course! I want to make my room into a little haven in London. I love all the use of mixed textiles in the images below, contrasting antiques with new furnishing, being the pillow-aholic that I am i think I'm going to get myself down Berwick street and get creative....maybe some 1950's pin-up bunting or retro quilting?





No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails