Thursday 29 July 2010

Mehndi Party!

After many years of being free and easy I have a paid mehndi (henna) job last night. It started at 7.00pm and finished at 12.30am. My fingers are fine but my back is unhappy. It was fun, and I think the client was happy... Anything to keep the creative juices flowing and breaking the norm routine. This is the brides sisters hand, lots of pressure! But she loved it. Second hand tonight. So what shall I do with your wonga (money) I’m thinking of investing it into another creative outlet...maybe a course in pattern-cutting and garment making (£63.00) a kitchen aid mixer (£200) oh the possibilities! But from the money I made yesterday a few more paid mehndi jobs are required, for the mixer, a thousand more jobs!
Hopefully last night will lead me to a few more paid jobs. Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails