Tuesday 22 June 2010

Rabbit returns!

So firstly, apologies for my absence...but what a hectic, trying, exciting, emotional and down right crazy few months! Anything that could of changed - has! Some for the good, and the rest i'm trying to stay positive about...

Rushed rabbit update:

Current residence: London, Hackney innit!
Fashion kicks: Now menswear designer for Ted Baker
Mostly eating: Turkish & Vietnamese - the local grub on Mare St
Music: Rusted Root - Send me on my way, Mazzy Star - Into Dust, Give a Little - Supertramp, Fleetwood Mac, Empire of the Sun, M.I.A, Johnny Cash & Kate Bush
Loving: The sunshine and the London buzz
Missing: My Alfie terribly...among others of course
Changed: Apart from almost everything! My hair...5 inches shorter
Plans for the next month: Let London educate me...Tate, Saatchi & what not and get this little Rabbit fit again!

So i'm back, with my bounce and everthing! Hoorah! Big thanks to Carpenter for Blogging like theres no tomorrow!




Tuesday Lapin - Leopard print dress, black pumps, charm braclet & a Landon strut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails