Wednesday 30 June 2010

An armed Force



I’m attempting to redesign the staple military coat, one of our seasonal keys pieces. Military uniforms have been long known for their fine tailoring, functionality, and craftsmanship. During WW2 civilians began wearing uniformed elements to show their patriotism. The iconic olive green military shirt has played a part in nearly every subculture, representing both military support and anti-war activism. This utilitarian basic has become an iconic garment in most contemporary wardrobes today, this AW I am on the scrounge for a old military shirt to replace my trusty denim shirt of the summer and I also want some Black army boots, hopefully my dad help me out! Woollen tights, shiny army boots and mini dresses….wait a second! Its 29 degrees outside! Why am I thinking about my AW10 wardrobe?! Priorities Rabbit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails