Tuesday 11 January 2011

thoughts during brushing my teeth

I had a though last night whilst brushing my teeth. How would it be if I had a job in Birmingham? Design in Birmingham is much more up-coming then in my current city, Mr.Someone special lives there, and as living together before marriage is NOT an option we could still cook and eat dinner together, I would be living solo again and it would be an adventure!

It made me smile then, but as I think and write about it, I imagine it could become lonely. When I last lived away from home I was at uni and was surrounded by rabbit and many other friends. Only one close friend remains in Birmingham now.

Well I’m not moving anytime soon, so I shall continue to have adventures at home .... Plus I have my little niece and another one on the way (I love them) x


(photos by carpenter)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails