Friday 7 January 2011

full of colour!

Imagine ribbons and ribbons of colour?
Or coloured paper streamers (keeping costs down)
Well in November the dream became a reality!
One of the best feelings for me if when I vision I have in my minds eye comes to life in front of me and looks good or better than expected.
(I would like to take a moment to say that when I’m given the opportunity to serve my Lord, everything has a way of working out, especially on his birthday 23rd November. Year after year he makes everything amazing)
I sometimes say that
my imagination is too big for my reality, and there are times when I start and never finish an idea cause it just looks plain silly!

But this worked. I didn’t have the opportunity to get too arty farty with photos....but I hope you like what I captured.
It was amazing to see it ‘raise’ to life
photos by carpenter

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails