Thursday 3 February 2011

doodle me!

With all the crazy things we are told when we are young (sometimes even now) ink poisoning from drawing on your skin is one of them. I’m not going to lie it might be true! That’s why I try my best not to do it.
So this finding a loop hope in temp drawing on your hand. Eyeliner and lip liner. It was during my mass clear out of make-up, some from way back when we entered the new millennium, wearing silver make-up was all the rage! Even though it smelt ok it when in the bin. Good bye! Lots of hand-me-down make from my two big sisters and make-up from when I first started university – which was the moment I decided to start being like a lady - and making an effort. It was then I thought I would check, on my own skin, whether certain lip & eye liners still worked, they did and it turned into a fun doodle session. Enjoy!

photos/doodles/and hand of carpenter

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails