Thursday 2 December 2010

before the snow....

Half day on Friday meant that I could spend some quality time doing home stuff. After a quick lunch me and mum headed towards the shops, Wilko for toiletries and tesco’s for food. I also purchased a new little watch from one of the stalls outside. £5! Score!
Once we got home I spent some quality time in the kitch, I made chocolate cupcake.....which looked magnificent after 15 minutes, in the 16th minutes they fell GOOD! They still tasted nice ( a bit dry) but I filled each with a little layer of nutella and whipped fresh cream....how's that for moisture!
I spent Saturday with a sister, help in due in january (YEY!) helping her move a few things to her new house and buy lots of bits and bobs for the baby! I also had a change to pop into my big sisters house in the evening, had lots of fun playing my my 15month old niece and eating chinese food....hmmm.

Saturday was rabbit's sisters engagement party .... a HUGE congratulations to little rabbit and your super fella! Wishing you a wonderful life together - full of love and laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails