Thursday 29 April 2010

23rd April 2010

It was my 25th birthday.

Of course I booked the day off and spent it with Mr. Someone special. In the past we had jumped on a train to London town only having jumped back on after being able to squeeze in attraction and a fancy lunch, so this time when planning I decided to stay local, to do lots and start early.
We started with the gym, its the place I dislike the most, but with a friend it was much more fun. Dunelm for a fruit and plain toast breakfast-yum! Where my big sister and the baby came to say hello. Then 30mins of go-karting....where someone special beat me in both rounds, then we drove to Nottingham whilst listening to the Glee soundtrack. There we started of with a bit of birthday present shopping, a dress and hat, then went to an restaurant,
Tamatanga! oh so yummy and amazing! We ate popadoms, tandoori paneer salad, more paneer, aubergine, rusmalia and drank juice/coke





Then we went onto more shopping, shoes (i shall post an image soon) and then came home. It was a great day with mr.special and how i missed him after he had gone! Thank you mr.special! i heart you!

The evening bought on celebration with the family, even more food, and a apple crumble made with the wrong flour. I sadly think this will be forgotten! but great effort from my sister husband.

Gifts included.....a big surprise, ipod touch-i really didn't need or want one, but ok! money, ritual goodies including body cream, handwash and fancy red lippy.

thank you to all x

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails